At 18 months Ava Belle…
- Calls everything soft a kitty (i.e.- dryer lint, my body pillow, my hair…)
- Loves to go on bike rides in her trailer
- Loves anything “pretty”
- Is obsessed with shoes…still.
- Loves babies- she thinks every grown woman has a baby in her belly.
- Can’t tell the difference between her cousins Brycen and Kolbee.
- Says pretty much everything, talks a lot
- Her favorite songs are “Popcorn”, ABC’s, Baby Bunting??, Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider…in that order.
- When she wants to be picked up she says, “I wanna hold you!” and when you pick her up she says, “hold me, hold me, hold me!!”
- LOVES to swim
- Loves to be the center of attention
- Talks about her Grandma’s and Grandpa’s…a lot
- Still hasn’t had a “real babysitter”
- Has to hold hands on walks, both mommy’s and daddy’s
- Is not nice to her mommy when daddy is home but during the week she loves her mommy so much
- Is very bossy
- Does not like nursery
- All kids are babies until they are about five in her world
I could go on and on about her, she is so funny. I love being her mom and I love watching her grow. I can’t believe how fast the past year and a half has flown by!
Going on a bike ride with daddy
She insisted on holding baby Halie who just so happens to be the exact same age as her.